Please check the ISBN carefully, if you need the Graphic Design CC 2015 book please Click Here
The tight integration between different Adobe CC applications makes it easier than ever to create professional design for print. This book provides a solid foundation in the three most popular software applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. The projects in this book were designed to represent a range of jobs you will likely encounter during your career in graphic design. You will learn to:
• Customize and manage the user interface in Adobe CC applications to enhance productivity.
• Define appropriate file dimensions and resolution for a variety of different print jobs.
• Use Photoshop’s powerful controls for compositing images and graphics, correcting colors, adjusting lighting, and repairing visual damage in images.
• Use Illustrator’s enhanced toolset to create custom vector graphics from both primitive shapes and complex Bezier curves.
• Use InDesign's sophisticated options to combine various elements -- including text, colors, images, and graphics -- into finished compositions with settings that are appropriate for commercial printing.