The tight integration between different applications int he Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easier than ever to create professional designs. This book provides a solid foundation in the three most popular software applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. The ten projects in this book were designed to represent a range of jobs you you will likely encounter during your career in graphic design. The step-by-step exercises are intended to simulate a realistic professional workflow while you learn to:
- Customize workspace settings to enhance your productivity for any job specifications.
- Define appropriate file dimensions, resolution, and compression settings for a variety of file types.
- Use Photoshop’s powerful controls for compositing images and graphics, correcting colors, adjusting lighting, and repairing visual damage in images.
- Use Illustrator’s enhanced toolset to create custom vector graphics from both primitive shapes and complex bezier curves.
- Use InDesign's sophisticated options to combine various elements -- including text, colors, images, and graphics -- into finished compositions with settings that are appropriate for commercial printing.