Please check the ISBN carefully, if you need the Dreamweaver CC 2015 book please Click Here
Adobe Dreamweaver provides an easy-to-use visual interface for creating and maintaining Web sites that are both aesthetically pleasing and properly structured. With a heavy emphasis on CSS and HTML5, the projects in this book were developed to teach Dreamweaver’s toolset in the context of modern Web site design standards. You will learn to:
• Create, export, and remove site definitions from the Dreamweaver interface.
• Establish links between the pages of a web site, as well as to external sites.
• Improve search-engine results and screen-reader functionality by defining appropriate page titles, file names, and image attributes.
• Apply appropriate HTML tags to various elements to create pages with the proper semantic structure.
• Define site structure with cascading style sheets (CSS) and Dreamweaver templates.
• Create form objects for collecting user-supplied information.
• Incorporate animations, video clips, and other enhanced elements to web sites.
• Explore interactive capabilities that are available in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Build responsive pages using the Bootstrap framework