Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: The Professional Portfolio
|Sample Project||6.21 MB|
|Table of Contents||1.49 MB|
The newest release of Dreamweaver provides you with fine control over every element in your website, allowing you to incorporate images, multimedia elements, and properly formatted text in well-organized websites that users can easily navigate.
As you work through the projects in this book, which were developed to convey the variety of types of jobs that you will encounter throughout your career in Web design, you will learn to:
- Create, export, and remove site definitions from the Dreamweaver interface.
- Establish relative and absolute links between the pages of a website, and to external sites.
- Improve search-engine results and screen-reader functionality by defining appropriate page titles, file names, and image attributes.
- Apply HTML tags to various page elements to create pages with the proper semantic structure.
- Define site structure cascading style sheets (CSS) and Dreamweaver templates.
- Create interactive form objects for collecting user-supplied information.
- Create pages using new HTML5 tags and CSS3 properties.
- Incorporate animations, video clips and other enhanced elements to websites.
- Create responsive pages using Dreamweaver’s new fluid-grid layout options.
- Streamline your workflow with valuable time-savers such as Spry elements and widgets.
- Develop a database-driven, dynamic website.