Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: The Professional Portfolio
|Table of Contents||19.5 KB|
|Sample Project||19.5 KB|
The newest release of Dreamweaver provides you with fine control over every element in your website, allowing you to incorporate images, multimedia elements, and properly formatted text to develop well organized websites that users can easily navigate through. As you work through the eight projects in this book, which were developed to convey the variety of types of jobs that you will encounter throughout your career in Web design, you will learn to:
- Create, export, and remove site definitions from the Dreamweaver interface.
- Establish relative and absolute links between the pages of a complex website, and to external sites.
- Achieve an optimum balance between image quality and download time.
- Improve search-engine results and screen-reader functionality by defining appropriate page titles, file names, and image attributes.
- Apply appropriate HTML tags to various elements in both Design view and Code view.
- Define website structure using tables, cascading style sheets, or AP divs.
- Create interactive forms for collecting user-supplied information in a variety of formats.
- Incorporate animations, video clips and other enhanced elements to your websites.
- Develop a database-driven, dynamic website.
- Streamline your workflow with valuable time-savers such as page templates, code snippets, and Spry elements.